- 1 How do I delete all data on Episode app?
- 2 How do I start a new Episode account?
- 3 What happens if I uninstall Episode?
- 4 How do I restart the Episode app on my iphone?
- 5 How do I delete game data?
- 6 How do you delete game data on Iphone?
- 7 Is episode a safe app?
- 8 How do you reset episode story?
- 9 Can you get free diamonds on episode?
- 10 How do I unpublish a podcast episode?
- 11 How do you unpublish an anchor episode?
- 12 How do you delete podcasts from Spotify?
- 13 How do you reset game progress on iPhone?
- 14 How do you reset an app?
- 15 How do you change your username on Episode?
- 16 How do you restart a game on your phone?
- 17 How do I clear all app data on iPhone?
- 18 How do I delete game data from iCloud?
- 19 Who created Episode?
- 20 How old should you be to play Episode?
- 21 What is the most popular story on Episode?
- 22 How do I check my Episode history?
How do I delete all data on Episode app?
In your phone settings, clear all data for the app. If you have a google phone that may not work because it automatically puts in your google email for that app. You could probably turn that off in the settings though. Most likely under “Permissions”.
How do I start a new Episode account?
What happens if I uninstall Episode?
No, deleting an episode frees up space on your device, but your progress data will not be deleted.
How do I restart the Episode app on my iphone?
"Restart Story Progress" on Episode App Not Working?
- Check App Store/Play Store for updates to the Episode App.
- Connect to both WiFi and Mobile data.
- Connect to a public WiFi access point.
- Settings<Apps<Episode<Force Quit then open episode again. ( …
- Clear device cache. …
- Make 2.5 GBs of storage available on your device.
How do I delete game data?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under "Delete individual game data," find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do you delete game data on Iphone?
Is episode a safe app?
On the Common Sense Media website, parents have given Episode a parental advisory rating of 14+, whereas kids have rated it suitable for ages 13+. On the Apple App Store, the game is rated 12+ and on Google Play it’s rated “Mature”. That said, players of Episode are often impressionable older children and teens.
How do you reset episode story?
You can replay a story up to FIVE times.
- Go to the story you want to replay.
- Tap the three dots in the lower right hand corner and three options will display.
- Tap replay to replay the story from the beginning!
Can you get free diamonds on episode?
How do I unpublish a podcast episode?
Delete one episode
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Go to the Library tab, then tap Shows.
- Tap the show to see all of its episodes.
- Find the episode that you want, then touch and hold the episode.
- Tap Remove Download.
How do you unpublish an anchor episode?
Go to your Anchor Dashboard. … Mobile App:
- Click ‘Your profile’ at the bottom of you screen.
- Click into the episode you wish to permanently delete.
- Tap the ‘…’ icon in the upper right corner of your screen and then click ‘Delete’
How do you delete podcasts from Spotify?
Hover over the recently played item that you want to remove and click on the three-dots icon. 4. From the menu that opens, click on the ‘Remove from Recently Played’ option. As soon as you click the option, the title will disappear from your ‘Recently Played’ screen.
How do you reset game progress on iPhone?
Make sure you’ve deleted the games you want to reset.
- Make sure you’ve deleted the games you want to reset. …
- Access those saved games data in Setting > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage .
- Select Show All to view all the saved data. …
- Tap on the games you want to reset.
- Tap Edit at the top right.
How do you reset an app?
Search for Settings in the App Drawer. Once there, select Apps and Notifications > See All Apps and choose the app you want to reset. Once selected, go to Advanced then tap Open By Default. Tap Clear Defaults.
How do you change your username on Episode?
You can’t. This is an available option only when you didn’t create a post, reply to someone else or make something that people could see your profile. SO NO, you can’t change your profile name!
How do you restart a game on your phone?
To restart a game, simply force quit the application and launch it again.
How do I clear all app data on iPhone?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Tap an app.
- Tap Delete Data.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do I delete game data from iCloud?
Once the app is deleted, open your Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top. Go to Settings and then tap your Apple ID. …
- At the top of the apps menu, tap "iCloud." …
- Under "Storage," tap "Manage Storage." …
- Find the name of the app under the list of apps in your iCloud and tap it. …
- Underneath the app name, tap "Delete Data."
Who created Episode?
How old should you be to play Episode?
The app store rating is 12+ however, there are stories that reference sex, dating, censored nudity, alcohol, drugs and other suggested themes. In Episode’s terms and conditions, readers must be at least 13 to play the game.
What is the most popular story on Episode?
Knockout made its way up after getting noticed by the Episode team. … Top 5 Most Known Episode Stories
- Dripping Mascara (@drippingmascara) …
- Chain Reaction (@chain_reaction_real) …
- The Teacher (@miarose.episode) –
How do I check my Episode history?
To maintain user privacy, Episode Support is unable to view users’ reading histories, which means we are unable to locate the titles of recently read and/or missing stories in your app. Your progress, choices, and reading history are private and only accessible to you.
Maybe you are interested in:
- how to delete episode account android
- how to delete episode data
- how to delete episode account iphone
- how to restart episode account
- delete episode interactive account
- how do you delete a episode account
- how to make a new episode account
- episode login