- 1 Is it retrieve or retreive?
- 2 What does mean retrieve?
- 3 What is the synonym of retrieve?
- 4 What is a sentence for Retrieve?
- 5 What is the meaning of retrieve data?
- 6 How do you spell retrievable?
- 7 What is the root word of retrieve?
- 8 What is retrieving in psychology?
- 9 What is the meaning of retrieve your booking?
- 10 What is the opposite of retrieve?
- 11 What part of speech is retrieve?
- 12 What is the synonym of obtained?
- 13 How do you use the word savagely in a sentence?
- 14 How do you use the word template in a sentence?
- 15 How do you use unobstructed in a sentence?
- 16 What is the term for retrieving a file?
- 17 Why is data retrieval important?
- 18 Does retrieve mean set right?
- 19 How do you say retrievable?
- 20 Is Unretrievable a word?
- 21 What is the opposite word of retrievable?
- 22 What is the meaning of retrieve application?
- 23 What is retrieval in memory?
- 24 How does the brain retrieve information?
- 25 How do you retrieve memories?
- 26 Where do you find synonyms?
- 27 What do u mean by nostalgic?
- 28 How do you use obtain?
- 29 What is the noun of obtain?
- 30 What is the adverb of obtain?
- 31 What is a synonym for savagely?
- 32 What does savagely cruel mean?
Is it retrieve or retreive?
Definition of retrieve verb (used with object), re·trieved, re·triev·ing. to recover or regain: to retrieve the stray ball. to bring back to a former and better state; restore: to retrieve one’s fortunes.
What does mean retrieve?
to get back again
Definition of retrieve (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to locate and bring in (killed or wounded game) 2 : to call to mind again. 3 : to get back again : regain.
What is the synonym of retrieve?
fetch. verbgo get, bring in. back. be sold for.
What is a sentence for Retrieve?
How to use Retrieve in a sentence. She dashed off to her room to retrieve it. He eyed her warily and then leaned over to retrieve the bale. She made a list of things she would need and a separate list of things she wanted to retrieve from the old house.
What is the meaning of retrieve data?
Data retrieval means obtaining data from a Database Management System (DBMS) such as ODBMS. In this case, it is considered that data is represented in a structured way, and there is no ambiguity in data. In order to retrieve the desired data the user present a set of criteria by a query.
How do you spell retrievable?
What is the root word of retrieve?
The Old French root is retreuver, "find again," from re-, "again," and trouver, "to find." Definitions of retrieve. verb. get or find back; recover the use of. synonyms: find, recover, regain find, regain.
What is retrieving in psychology?
n. 1. the process of recovering or locating information stored in memory. Retrieval is the final stage of memory, after encoding and retention.
What is the meaning of retrieve your booking?
1 to get or fetch back again; recover.
What is the opposite of retrieve?
Opposite of to recover something that has been misplaced, stolen, or hidden away. hide. misplace. lose. steal.
What part of speech is retrieve?
|part of speech:||transitive verb|
|inflections:||retrieves, retrieving, retrieved|
What is the synonym of obtained?
get, acquire, come by, secure, procure, come into possession of, pick up, be given. gain, derive, earn, achieve, attain, win, draw, reap. buy, purchase. informal get hold of, lay hold of, get one’s hands on, lay one’s hands on, get one’s mitts on, grab, bag, land, net. British informal blag.
How do you use the word savagely in a sentence?
Savagely sentence example
- All concern for the victim vanished as he savagely consumed the life from her. …
- A revolt of the Indians in Peru in 1780, which was savagely suppressed, forced the government to take note of the abuses of its colonial administration.
How do you use the word template in a sentence?
Template in a Sentence 🔉
- The recent graduate used a template off of the internet to format her resume.
- The kindergarten teacher passed out a flower-shaped template for the children to trace, cut out, and color.
- Construction workers use a basic template to build the foundation of homes and then customize them later.
How do you use unobstructed in a sentence?
How to use Unobstructed in a sentence
- He tried to shift Destiny so that he had an unobstructed view of Lori. …
- An unobstructed view of the great mountain is rarely obtained, however, because of the mists and clouds which cover its cone.
What is the term for retrieving a file?
2. Retrieval is the act of getting something back, or of accessing stored data and files in a computer.
Why is data retrieval important?
The biggest advantage of using data retrieval and analysis techniques is that it allows users across different parts of the system to use the same data and apply their own methods.
Does retrieve mean set right?
If you retrieve something, you get it back from the place where you left it. If you manage to retrieve a situation, you succeed in bringing it back into a more acceptable state.
How do you say retrievable?
Is Unretrievable a word?
He was a little more spectacular with his between-the-legs returns and dives for balls that seemed unretrievable. I had a phone with me but I fell from such a height into the water it was unretrievable.
What is the opposite word of retrievable?
Opposite of able to be repaired. incorrigible. irrecoverable. irredeemable. irremediable.
What is the meaning of retrieve application?
1 to get or fetch back again; recover. he retrieved his papers from various people’s drawers. 2 to bring back to a more satisfactory state; revive. 3 to extricate from trouble or danger; rescue or save. 4 to recover or make newly available (stored information) from a computer system.
What is retrieval in memory?
So what exactly is retrieval? Simply put, it is a process of accessing stored memories. When you are taking an exam, you need to be able to retrieve learned information from your memory in order to answer the test questions.
How does the brain retrieve information?
When a memory is created, information flows from the cortex, the part of the brain rich in nerve cells, to the hippocampus, the central switching point for memories in the brain. The information flows in the opposite direction when we retrieve a memory.
How do you retrieve memories?
Read an old letter, personal journal, or newspaper article. Listen to an old song that you or someone in your family loved. Cook a meal your mom or dad used to make for you. Smell something that may jog your memory, like a book, pillow, perfume, or food.
Where do you find synonyms?
Here’s a list of the best synonym websites online.
- Thesaurus.com. This site is one of the best sites for synonyms. …
- Synonym.com. This site can help you find similar words online without a hassle. …
- Synonyms.com. …
- Synonym Finder. …
- Merriam-Webster Thesaurus. …
- Big Huge Thesaurus. …
- The Free Thesaurus. …
- Collins Dictionary.
What do u mean by nostalgic?
Definition of nostalgic (Entry 1 of 2) : feeling or inspiring nostalgia: such as. a : longing for or thinking fondly of a past time or condition As we drove through the French countryside, I couldn’t help being not just nostalgic, but wistful, about how simple wine was 25 years ago.—
How do you use obtain?
- [transitive] obtain something to get something, especially by making an effort. to obtain information/data/results. I’ve been trying to obtain permission to publish this material. …
- [intransitive] (not used in the progressive tenses) (of rules, systems, customs, etc.) to exist synonym apply.
What is the noun of obtain?
obtainment (countable and uncountable, plural obtainments) The act of obtaining something; acquisition.
What is the adverb of obtain?
Adverbs frequently used with obtain. ▪ dishonestly, fraudulently, illegally, unlawfully. 2. intransitive formalif something such as a rule or condition obtains, it exists, is used, or is accepted. This situation generally obtains in early language learning.
What is a synonym for savagely?
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for savagely. abusively, brutishly, viciously.
What does savagely cruel mean?
adjective. fierce, ferocious, or cruel; untamed: savage beasts. Offensive. (in historical use) relating to or being a preliterate people or society regarded as uncivilized or primitive. enraged or furiously angry, as a person.
Maybe you are interested in:
- how to pronounce retrieve
- retrieve meaning in computer
- retrieved synonym
- retrieve in a sentence
- meaning of retrieve in hindi
- retrieve application meaning
- retrieve meaning in bengali
- retrieve meaning in tamil