- 1 How many cows do I have riddle?
- 2 What is a good riddle?
- 3 What put in toaster?
- 4 What gets wet while drying?
- 5 What is the 30 cows in a field riddle?
- 6 What is white when it’s dirty?
- 7 What has 13 hearts but no organs?
- 8 What has a head and a tail but no body?
- 9 What gets bigger when you take it away?
- 10 What kind of room has no doors or windows?
- 11 Why do cows drink?
- 12 Where do cows drink from?
- 13 What do the cows eat?
- 14 What should a cow eat?
- 15 What has keys but no lock?
- 16 What has many keys but?
- 17 What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
- 18 What comes once in a minute twice in a moment?
- 19 What has to be broken before it can be used?
- 20 How many cows didn’t eat chickens?
- 21 What has a bank but no money?
- 22 What has a lake but no water?
- 23 What can speak without a mouth?
- 24 What is black when it’s clean?
- 25 What is at the end of a rainbow?
- 26 What can run but can’t walk?
- 27 What is the bottom at the top?
- 28 What has legs but doesn’t walk?
- 29 What are two things people never eat before breakfast?
- 30 What has many teeth but Cannot bite?
- 31 What gets broken without being held?
- 32 What is full of holes but still holds water?
- 33 What belongs to you but is used by others?
- 34 Who has no beginning end or middle?
- 35 What do a cow drink?
- 36 Do cows drink their own milk?
- 37 What animal drinks the most water?
- 38 Do cows eat cows?
- 39 What do milk cows eat?
How many cows do I have riddle?
What is a good riddle?
- Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it? …
- Riddle: I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. …
- Riddle: What month of the year has 28 days? …
- Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water? …
- Riddle: What question can you never answer yes to?
What put in toaster?
Q: What do you put in a toaster? A: The answer is bread.
What gets wet while drying?
The answer to What gets wet while Drying Riddle is A Bath Towel.
What is the 30 cows in a field riddle?
Now say the word ATE rather than EIGHT. So there are 30 cows and 20 of them ATE chickens. How many cows didn’t eat chickens? 30 – 20 = 10.
What is white when it’s dirty?
Explanation: Blackboard is Black in Colour and we write it on with the help of White Chalk. When we overwrite things with white chalk on the blackboard or the Blackboard is totally full then, it looks Dirty. So, Blackboard becomes dirty when it is turned White.
What has 13 hearts but no organs?
Q: What has 13 hearts, but no other organs? … … A: A deck of playing cards.
What has a head and a tail but no body?
It’s a coin ….used for tossing head and tail .
What gets bigger when you take it away?
The answer to this riddle is just one word. The correct answer is ‘HOLE’. A hole in any kind of substance, may it be cloth, wall, wood or anything else, will only get bigger and bigger if you keep taking away more from it.
What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Answers (1) A mushroom is a room with no doors or windows.
Why do cows drink?
Cow calves usually drink their mothers’ milk for the first six days, because the first milk produced after giving birth contains important nutrients and antibodies which help the calf to build a strong immune system.
Where do cows drink from?
Cows love drinking from fresh springs and ponds. Here are some pictures of the fresh springs and ponds on our farm. In addition to getting water, springs and ponds help keep cattle cool on hot days — swimming, anyone?!
What do the cows eat?
Grass: More than 50 percent of cow feed is actually grass (farmers call it hay and silage). While people often think dairy cows are fed a high-grain diet, in reality they eat the leaves and stems from corn, wheat and oats far more often than they are eating grain, like corn kernels.
What should a cow eat?
Dairy cows often eat as much as 100 pounds of rations a day, made up of a balanced combination of forage, grain, mineral supplements and protein-rich feeds such as soybean meal. Forage is the basis for a cow’s diet. This includes pasture grass in the spring and summer months, or it can be chopped grass (silage).
What has keys but no lock?
I have keys but no locks answer The answer to the social media puzzle is Keyboard. If you read the question carefully, you will notice that the keyboard has keys but no locks. It has space (space bar) but no rooms and you can enter (enter key) but you cannot go outside.
What has many keys but?
A piano has many keys but can’t open a single lock. "A Piano" is the correct answer of this riddle.
What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
Riddle answer: What has an eye but cannot see? The answer to the “what has an eye but cannot see” riddle is a needle.
What comes once in a minute twice in a moment?
The letter ‘m’ comes one time in the word minute, two times in the word moment, but it doesn’t come even once in ‘ thousand years’.
What has to be broken before it can be used?
An egg has to be broken before you can use it. That’s right, the answer to this tricky teaser is the humble egg. See, we told you it was an obvious choice as to be cooked, eaten or even to hatch a bird, an egg must always be broken.
How many cows didn’t eat chickens?
Therefore, it means 20 ATE chickens. 30-20=10, so 10 cows didn’t eat any chickens.
What has a bank but no money?
4. What has two banks but no money? Answer: A river bank.
What has a lake but no water?
Riddle: I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone, and cities with no buildings. What am I? Answer: A map.
What can speak without a mouth?
An echo speaks without a mouth and hears without ears. It comes alive with wind. Hence, ‘An echo’ is the required answer to this riddle.
What is black when it’s clean?
A chalkboard is black when it’s clean and as we write on it with chalk it becomes dirty.
What is at the end of a rainbow?
That is why gold is at the end of a rainbow.
What can run but can’t walk?
The answer to the riddle is water, a river. A river can run but not walk. It has a mouth but never talks and has a head but never weeps, has a bed (riverbed) but never sleeps.
What has a bottom at the top? The answer to this riddle is leg / legs.
What has legs but doesn’t walk?
Explanation: A chair is an object which has four legs. It is used for the purpose of sitting on it. The legs of a chair provide it support.
What are two things people never eat before breakfast?
Q: What are two things people never eat before breakfast? A: Lunch and supper.
What has many teeth but Cannot bite?
What has teeth but cannot eat? Comb.
What gets broken without being held?
A Promise, Trust, Heart are few things that gets broken without being held…
What is full of holes but still holds water?
Sponge is full of holes but still holds water.
What belongs to you but is used by others?
What belongs to you but others use it more than you do? Sent by: Age: Your name.
Who has no beginning end or middle?
A Donut is round in shape and has no Beginning, End, or Middle.
What do a cow drink?
Cows drink water, they need to drink a lot because they eat a lot. They can drink nearly a full bath tub of water a day!
Do cows drink their own milk?
Cows do not drink their own milk generally. They often suckle their udders to relieve the pain of not having been milked. Cows can not produce milk till they have a calf and adult cows rarely need milk for themselves.
What animal drinks the most water?
The land mammal who consumes the most water per pound of bodyweight is the cow. A single cow used for her milk on an industrial feed lot can consume up to 100 gallons of water a day during hot summer months, and that adds up. An estimated 55% of the USA’s freshwater supply goes to raising animals for food.
Do cows eat cows?
As a result, cows might be still eating dead cows, just indirectly. Since statistics also suggest that 10 percent of the animal flesh and bone meal is fed to cows now, cows in the United States are also eating other dead animals, shifting this species from herbivore to carnivore.
What do milk cows eat?
What Do Dairy Cows Eat? Pasture grasses. Hay: dried grass or alfalfa. Silage: made in silos; fermented grasses, alfalfa, or corn.
Maybe you are interested in:
- mind control jokes
- what color are clouds what do cows drink
- say feather 10 times
- what do cows drink milk or water
- say 5 times jokes
- what do you put in a toaster joke
- say cow 10 times
- what do cows drink tiktok